Sunday, April 8, 2012

I like Sports



I must meet them once a week so my whole week is consider complete. What I talking about?! LOL! Erm, just like you have packed schedule and they are one of the reason why you're bizzyy. SOO har, after you meet them har, you only feel you complete your whole week schedule har. (Malaysian explanation with so, har, then, har) Haiz, chaos explanation...

During my high school, I never feel that exercise is a good thing. There are so many reasons to skip PJ class (exercise class). I told my teacher, I was suffered of menstrual pain, my feet pain and blah blah blah. If only I could turn back time, I will be very actively in participated in badminton. WHY? First, we no need to pay for court whaahahaahaha and the second reason is, there are many master of badminton in my school. LOL

As time goes by, I like sports.  I signed up fitness. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I'm Weiy Lor leh, I signed up fitness! No, my fat will not leave me but I want a healthy life. (Or you can say I'm kiasi lah, I want healthy life meh to enjoy this wonderful world LOL) I know right, teenagers thought they are young, party like a rock star, stay up late like a panda, you sleep early means you're far away from Teenage. To prove they are wrong, you actually stay up late for drama or maybe any night life you wanted to. I seriously think I'm old. My whole body ache when I back for badminton society life but now I'm fine. Two hours of badminton is not enough, I think we should badminton twice a week.



Okay, Okay, enough of crap. Imma watch drama now. I am teenager mah! LOL


P/S : Have you guys caught Jack Neo's latest movie - We not naughty? It's a recommended movie or Taylorian please take note, it's a must watch okay! To prove you're loyalty taylorian, go watch it NAWWW! FYI, we not naughty partially filmed in Taylor's Lakeside Campus *proud* AND, if you try to see me in this movie, I'm sorry to say that, this time I'm not participate in this movie cause during that time I was away from uni and experiencing this horrible social life LOL (I explain until macam yes!!!) 






Okay, okay. I'm just kidding, this movie good is not only because of Taylor's, is because it represented reality life. Go watch it kay?


See you guys soon! Sunday is my day =]







No comments:

Post a Comment