I've always wanted to visit Redang and I finally made plans to go with my B and gangster gang. After spending 3 days in Redang, I have to say that practically everything I saw, did and experienced was wonderful.
We actually plan to go travel together after high school life and now we only able to make it. Go and think about it, I graduated in 2008 and now I graduated my Diploma too, so count on it, we plan this for 3 years.
Blue skies and beach, everything just so nice!
People thought we go there by plane but we want to experience the road trip, so we decided to give BUS a try. We took bus on Wednesday night and the bus driver told us we will arrive there around 6am but what surprised us was we arrive there at 5:30am. We need to wait for our hotel driver to pick us up at 6:30am so which means that we have 1 hour for doing nothing but wandering. Bunch of great friends always cheer you up and worth spending time with them. Time passes fast when I'm with them ♥
#1 Chik chat time, B being so oppa style, and we fool around with each other to pass the time. Boat ah boat, why you take forever to come.
#2 We like to act, they said I'm 24 hours stand by for camera, I think I should go TVB for interview! Hooray Hong Kong Hooray Hong Kong.
#3 Every picture has a story to tell, friendship lighten every burden and makes the sunshine brighter. This trip definitely filled with happy memories ♥
#4 My super chubby face you can see! LOL!
#5 Nice shot (bitch was so bitchy to take a picture with my dream-man) and the photographer is MEEEEE :D I'm still a beginner in photography class, teach me how to distinguish texture and pattern LOL
#6 All of my friends comment we are genius in this kind of picture! We failed 5838923923 times only get a best shot, people you must try and fail before get a best results!
#7 We want to travel together, again. His puppy eyes is good enough to help me express my feeling "Please stay tuned for more about our coming trip and our gathering post".
Ohwell, just want you to know, I can't live without them, uni hot chicks and my family ♥







No comments:
Post a Comment