Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mid-term break

I love trying new workout, but definitely not ....... 



this.... 
Sometimes I think my bunch of best friends are just being so healthy! Jog, swim, badminton, volleyball, tennis are seems nothing to them! WT#F? Now, they have new activity, so just kill me. /__\ 


Waking up before 7am should be illegal. Woke up before 6am two days in a row can be so tiring! My legs are hibernate, LOL. 


Reality just hit me hard, I am done with all holiday activities. Red bean bag craved fixed, Namoo potato cake craved fixed and Ben's peach tart craved fixed as well! I couldn't ask for more! 


Imma back to my position, hey assignments and revision. 4 weeks left and this semester is officially end. I'm looking for interns company, so this is why I tell you REALITY JUST HIT ME HARD! 



No worries, I still ♥ my life and what I'm doing now. 
I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay. 



No comments:

Post a Comment