Monday, January 28, 2013

Stage

Stage or you can simply call it as phase of life. Being single, taken, single but not available, not available but still looking some good people to hunt, or maybe you just simple to being alone. As time goes by, people conclude me as "lonely slut" wtf. or they just putting a lot of effort to make sure I'm taken from someone.

It is big bad terrible world out there, people starting to introduce some good man to me, I sometimes do feel I'm numb person and just go out for a blind date. Like interview, you introduce yourself and start to talk about your big dream. I often think being single doesn't means wrong, it never sounds wrong when especially in my age. Oh well, sometimes I do envy those people hang out with cool boys and make sure they are no longer lonely but what if you only find someone to entertain you? No offend but I really felt this way.

I need no one to entertain me, or maybe when I think it's time to fall in love, then I definitely will. I never truly learn how to love others, I means my friends and my family. I used to tell them how much I love them and then in the end of the day, they starting to complain, I don't really give time to them. Especially my parents. I work whole day and when the time I back home they already snore like baby on their bed, so the only family member I can ever meet is my pet - Rocky.


When you grow up, you understand or you strongly believe that being alone doesn't means wrong, sometimes you need space to think and rest. Can you believe this? Sometimes I do feel lazy to talk. So my life is being so whatever. I putting a lot of ego to argue what's matter to me or what's doesn't means anything to me. I fought with my boyfriend (allow yourself to imagine am I taken or not) like hundred thousand times over and over again. So upset we spend so much time on unnecessary thing. I means my ego big than my body and my life but until one day, I sat down, I reviewed back how much I need everyone in my life and how much I know they mean so much to me. We stop to fight, we no longer fight (at least these few days) and we been through a commitment. Deal not deal, seems become another stage I need to step on.


I conclude this, growing up stage.



What I need to learn now not about how to live, but how to adapt live in the different place.



If you still putting a lot of ego in your life, watch this clip, you will understand what I mean after so long post of bull-shixxng





:))

No comments:

Post a Comment