- Addict needing to a fix! Macha freak need a break, so let's have a kit kat. So lameeeeeeee
- 7 days 6 nights Penang event was official end. Can't reveal much of that event but I'm still blessed that I learned a lot. Hair looks like seaweed, decided to have a hair cut and back to original after so lonnnnggggg.
- My all time favourite place to chill. Friends say that I always hang out the same place to chill, just so you know peepo, we are lazy to find new place. Sometimes, old is still the best. BUT, I always go there with diff people but same drink XD
- You memang can watch an episode of Running man before you reach home. Jam is not thing that piss you off, but you don't know the point of jamming can makes you go crazy!
That's all for today. My phone ring like siaoooo.





No comments:
Post a Comment