imweiy - My life (1)
- I've just been so busy lately. Working hours is still alright and live harmony with colleagues, so far, LOL. Disputes between superior and colleagues is so horrible, I just don't want to get involve, I just want to live peacefully in these six months, LOL.

- The picture above show SUPER KAO Milo, I am soooooooo in love with this. Please don't jealous or tell me this is FAT enough, who don't know THIS? Peeps, we are live to eat and eat to live.
- A lot of people have asked me when I will return to uni life, well, is NEXT YEAR. I will continue my degree next year.
- My laptop is omnipotent laptop, when I turn on my laptop, I heard the sound of generator, half an hour later, my laptop is hot enough to let me fry egg.
- Skin care products cost me a bomb! I sudah old, I need those product to make me feel I'm still young. .________. Believe it or not, I think I have wrinkles.
- Daddy sacrifice his sleeping time, wake up early and make me breakfast, gamdong.
- I have no time to accompany my dear boyfiie, girlbees and gossip with my babymen.
- Give CHEESE RAMEN a try, you will surprise like me. It just so awesome. The melted cheese really worked well. Nah, Nah, Nah, don't tell me is FAT again. I'm so boring with this word. Cruel reality =__________=
- I don't have any love story to share or tell, but some nice quotes to share.
- 我们以为很重很重的东西, 也许只像千千个泡沫, 当消散的时候, 我们才知道它本来是轻的, 我们却已经因为它掉过复杂的眼泪 - 张小娴
- I cried today is not because I miss you or even wanted you back. Is all because I realized I gonna be alright without you.
Enjoy your working and take care yourself babe!
ReplyDeletewait for us to go back ya. AUgust!! miss you:D