Friday, May 13, 2011

Love life

I love my life so much that I never once thought of quitting. This is how I look on my life, I like what I'm doing and never thought of quitting.

You should proud of your life.

Social issues makes me feel so sick, there is another suicide cases occurred, suicide is your only option? You MUST know that suicide is permanent solution to a temporary problem. You should know that difficult times will pass and what others people supposed to do with what you left for them? Crying you a river? Languish? Regretting why not try to stop you? Please do not be so selfish towards others, they actually owe you nothing. And please give yourself a chance to be happy.

Love your life for everything you already have. You never know where is your turning point. Maybe someday you will become Millionaire, Billionaire or Trillionaire just like Bill Gates. Who knows that? Life's worth living for, who knows what could happen? Maybe tomorrow you will win the lottery? Maybe you will get back together with your partner? Who knows what could happen? Peeps, we don't need any reason to live for, because this is your life.

Don't fail yourself, if you hate your life and your life will definitely hate you back.


WELL WELL WELL, I still believe that, in some day I'm gonna marry with my beloved prince and we will be happy ever after LOL!


Or in some day I am gonna be a millionaire, billionaire or trillionaire LOL NOT in the MONOPOLY okay!

(To be honest, love as only a small part of your whole life. You still have a lot of things to fight for.)



Cheers

1 comment:

  1. HAHHAHAHA :) remember treat me eat a big meal when you being a millionaire or rich girl :))

    ReplyDelete