Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My 2011

I uploaded tons of pictures few weeks ago and I still got the complaints from friends, no idea why until found out I have locked those albums. I'm sorry to let you down again, I'm not going to update about it. Please give me some time, busy bee collecting nectar. X'mas is playing an important role in this month and I guess I need to run instead of walk. So this is my December & this actually reminds me of there are actually only few days left until 2012. Time goes by too fast, 2011 has been too good to me.

I experienced half year working life with a stranger team. First of three months, I seriously worked with strangers, what I means is I don't know them, they don't know me, and we hope things work out. 3 months later, we were doing real great with each other and I decided to leave for another opportunity. Mom says I making complicated life to myself, not she don't support but she just hope I stay for the best. But Dad was truly support me, no matter what I done, what I decide, he always ask me to choose for the thing I like.

I turned around & work with my best friend. Never know we are like rain + thunder. This is deadly combination I know & it actually is a nightmare for most of the kids. I'm sorry to use this example but I would like to stick back with this idea. We got fight, too often. One of the big fought was what I mentioned on last post, we stop the conversations with each other almost one day. "What happened, where did we go wrong?" The words began to flow freely, as did the tears that were beginning to form and slowly slide down my already tear-stained cheeks. I lost myself, even thought I've been there countless times but I still couldn't understand why. I thought we will make things alright but dreams fall apart sometimes. I wake up and everything is different. I had thrown down everything, dismissed the me that once was. I had lost myself being his friend and now who was I? Thank God, everything turns to be good, best friend is still remain the same & only one thing changed - he is truly best friend.

Thank you for guiding me, thank you for scolding me, thank you for ding dong attitude, thank you for being so real to me. You're still the best.

Thanks for who always being here, you guys serious know who you are okay!

I has been good to myself, avoid to get in relationship but where do rumors come I seriously have zero idea of that. Like Weiy get into a relationship & this is reason why she don't have time for us. Well, this is ridiculous. I guess I have a relationship with my job but who is the man, I seriously don't know. Please do let me know if you know his name & please do not make me feel like I'm a part of GG. Or may be your question is like why don't you find a boy and get in relationship? If only everyone having a same mind, having a same thought, having a same situation then I don't mind to be with him. But the thing is, I wanted to be in love, but definitely not now. Get bored with my four years heart broken story, I have recovered from that & such a long time. Truth be told, moving on was hard, at times it seemed unbearable. Time has now healed the pain & I have finally moved on. Somehow, I wish I can talk with him now, not as a lover or anything you could think, but just a friend. No regret for what we choose but to respect and be happy for each other, cause we being good with our own life.


It's best to just be yourself.


2011, you gave me a lot of fun & happiness.



# Taiwan # November'2011

We are tied to the ocean, and when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch, we are going back from whence we came. - John.F.Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment