Thursday, December 15, 2011

Peepo! Stay tuned

I don't know what should I blog but just feeling wanna to share something here.

Life has been good to me and I seriously gain a lot of knowledge, experienced and lessons in these six months. Why six months? Because I left my uni life six months for good but I decided back to school on next year.

I went to experience working life, seriously, there is nothing fun about this. I worked with team of people that I don't know, experienced the goofy fun and experienced different lifestyle with different people. I work with my best friend, we also experienced our share of fighting over work. Even though we occasionally, okay daily, got in fights, we could never remain angry at each other for long. Few days ago, things get worst. We got in fight and we actually stop to have conversations with each other. The bad boy, devil, whom always forcing me to be what he want me to be and I never rejected to be what he want me to be, I would eagerly reply yes for everything he want me to do. Never know we got in big fight and I even tears infront of my colleagues. We argued like we are couple but we are just more than that, a friend never want to lose and never want to torn apart. Please appreciate me Mr.Tan. If not, I'm gonna leave you like forever and you actually lost a good back-up plan! hmph! Mr.Tan, understand?

I don't know what should I blog more but I seriously miss my uni friends, I miss those goofy fun we used to have and they led me to understand friend's job was not to pass judgment but to be there no matter what. Be here for me, not as a critic but as a friend.

AHHHH! I miss everyone! I miss my blog too! I feeling bad for not updating! Stay tuned for more peepo!

No comments:

Post a Comment