We know each other for four years. You know how the time flies, we changed our appearance, our major course, we torn apart and never have a chance to same class but we will still be there for each other.
She is korean, I'm Malaysian, people always doubt how we communicate with each other. Thanks for international language, we communicate well. I'm regret that I don't learn hangul when the moment I know her, now we torn apart, we use kakaotalk, or perhaps watsapp to contact other. Once again, thanks for this marvelous technology, smart phone is still bring benefits for us.
She will flying off to Aussie for further study, I seriously miss her and how i wish I can fly with her and learn more independent from her. She is best jie jie ever.
Thank you for let me have a chance to feel have a jie jie being there for me. Thanks 언니.
언니, 정말 고마워요. 너희 때문에, 난 많이 배웠어요. 내가 당신을 그리워요.
생일 축하합니다, 언니. 난 영원히 당신을 행복 소원해요.
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment