Thursday, June 7, 2012

X long NAP



Nothing to blog actually.


My midterm break coming to an end. My whole week break goes like this - Sleep, Sleep, Study, Study and Drama. I seriously don't like my longer NAP, people often say naps that are too long will cause you narcolespy. (Means you may feel more tired after you get up from your nap) & it happens to me every time! I feel groggy! Some people suggest don't sleep more than 30 minutes, you will get a deep sleep after 30 minutes. How long is my nap? 2 hours.

I set alarm for myself and ask my mom to wake me up after 20 minutes but it never happens to me. I will just switch off my alarm and answer my mom "oh" and she will thought I already wake up but actually I cover back my blanket and go for deep sleep. I waste my time and have a relationship with my bed while I suppose to wake up and do something wiser.


Anyway, today I took a 20 minutes nap which I think it is a good start, please support me!


Ze bf say he is jealous of me, I can ignore his phone and continue my sleep. Today he gave me punishment which I think he is TOO BAD to do that. He supposed to call and remind me I have to bring my watch for him and he will ask someone to repair it but I never reply his message or even call back to him until I meet him for dinner, he told me he did it purposely cause my life is only sleep, eat and sleep.


such a bad boy.


Back to "HEAVEN" next week. I feel soooooo sooooo depress.

No comments:

Post a Comment