Thursday, October 4, 2012

October


Hey, smell that, is October! How time flies! I'm gonna freaking shake my ass back to my seat and ready to fight for my midterm exam. Hangul text in another two weeks time and I'm so dead. Teacher left, back to Korea and we have new teacher coming in, we dragged our class like three weeks time? Now I need to review my all REVISION. #ohno right?


I am busy until end of December. #ohyea 

What's up?


#1 This is very first time I got myself a pink-lish bracelet! I don't really carry things like pink cause I found it was too girl for me, surprisingly, got myself this RM23 bracelet. Oh yea =]


#2 Big fans of lemon! How can I resist with this Lemon Black Tea? I'm craving for more!


#3 Bought myself a Fred Perry tote bag! Love it to the max! Just so convenience :)) 


Ok, bye readers! I'm back to Youtube, Running man and of course homework time!

No comments:

Post a Comment