Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Short update

It's been age since I had chance to stay home for home-cooked dinner! I kid you not. Hold deep understand about PR & Event field, busy is your life. I promise mama to come home early today, I will do it Mom. (Don't change meeting schedule, I will just screw you! Sounds vicious!) 

I want fancy home-cooked meal from my Mama. Please slap me, I stay KL, I studying at PJ but I don't go home often for home-cooked meal. Mama must be disappointed! Papa miss me, Gor gor miss me and Rocky thinking of me!

Let's take this clearly, last week I was so busy with website design, oh-gosh, dreamweaver just so not my type. So this week, running with Flash, I hope it don't sounds horrible as dreamweaver. God bless for the next coming assignments. I missed whole week home-cooked meal, I basically came home at 12 or 1am then I ran to my room and sleep, next day woke up at 8am, off to uni again. Friday is Flyday, have to meet my friends but due to language test, I have been missing chance to gather with ze best friends. I even missed their birthday celebration, oh time, why you no space for me.


I'm waiting you Mid-term break!


Another mid-term test fall on Thursday! Okay, I got it. I should bye bye now and off to notes again!



What a busy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment