Merry X'mas! We enter a season of giving and spending! Gimme some time and I promise I gonna buy my parents two tix to China or any country they like to travel to. I will earn hard!
It's giving season, I am planning to give myself two gifts (one for x'mas and another one for 2013 new year) as my semester 2 hard work rewards. So heartache, I saved for so long and now everything gone T__T You might think that why I don't buy my parents two tix to China first, just because they are fast planned than I could think of, they actually bought themselves two tix to Hong Kong and other countries next year, so I don't think my papa can "squeeze" some time for other plans! I will do it next next year!
In case you really miss me! I repeated thousand times! LOL
I gonna out for some drinks and catch up with my friends! Damn my semester 2, I lost most of my friends, but thank God, they are able back to my side LOL What a weird sentences that I have typed!
Stay tuned for my semester 2 break trips with ze gals! I'm gonna do it quick if I done catch up with my language class homework and revision, that's lot!
and stay tuned for my 2013 wishlish post, there's a must!
Cheers,
Weiy

No comments:
Post a Comment