Yo! What's up people!
How's life treating you lately? It's December! How time flies wei! Sounds like I only do some post about my November and now turned into December and 2013 is waving hand with us!
Thanks for everyone who made a great effort about my birthday celebration. I think I serious turnED into some old-style-life, you just don't have to make it BIG about my birthday celebration but I enjoy the every single moment that I've spent with ya guys, even just a simple dinner with my loves one.
I will try to update my post once I done import those awesome pictures from my i-bun!
Same caption again, if you wonder how I look like lately, here you go peepo!
Tons of event, assignment and revision to be completed until 20th of December! Peepo, please wish me luck! I need to get my resume done and off to another interview session! Have you ever thought about to have 48 hours per day?
&&&
To release my stress, I went to thirty8 @ Grand Hyatt today! Such a good ambience and great atmosphere to chill with your friends or your own! I went with my best friend & we did chit chat for few hours there! Definitely will go back for more after I am free like a bird!
&&&&& guess what? I'm officially a 22 years old YOUNG lady now. HAHA :)
Good night peepo! ♥


No comments:
Post a Comment