Saturday, September 14, 2013

Giving more love to myself

Stress on the brain, which can plant the seed of crazy or emotionally unstable. I think I need some muscle relaxation after this. Don't stop me, I gonna stay in there like 24/7.


You know I can't take it anymore, I think I will get heart attack soon.


I have so many things to do yet so little time. Two weeks to go for my event, intermediate exam for korea and three weeks to go for my international korea paper. I need 48 hour per day so that I can have more time meeting with my client, with my supplier, with my teammates and with my superior. Or you know I have more time to earn extra money.


AND oh yea, revision.


I seriously wish I can cry, I don't know how to describe the feeling I have right now. Nothing hurts more than being disappointed. too many high hopes, too many disappointments. 


I'm not give up.
"Dont quit, because a month from now you will be that much closer to your goal than you are now. Yesterday you said tomorrow. Make today count." 




I will try to spend more quality time on this variety show, their cuteness melt me slowly :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment