Saturday, September 7, 2013

Learning what it means to be LEARNED



I was the kind of girls who need so many support for long periods of time. I remember sitting on the cafe and starting pictures of my future. I imagined my own event or any business company and become incredibility successful.

It's remarkable how my family and friends offered such selfless support, encouragement and respect for my choices at such a young age.


I am actually so afraid of trying. I have struggled with giving new ideas yet I putting myself into real hardworking. Challenge accepted and I need more support but not harsh words. I always admire the greatness of other athletic prowess so much and I never want to say I can't. Keep back your words on me, I can do it better. Thank you for driving me nuts, and I will munch those nuts like squirrel, I swear!

There are open roads for me finding my own voices when you don't give a damn.


Once you found your passion, work like hell to master it. 


Excuse me Sir, I'm Bon Bon!

No comments:

Post a Comment