Sunday, October 6, 2013

Drool, Randomly, Pick, Bye

Food photo that will makes you drool!!! 


It's been awhile since I've seen my besties. Everyone is busy in their own lives. It was a random date, simple date yet satisfied meal and gathering that I could wish for. I just miss you guys. 

Forget about I see my bitc* regularly every week, the consequence of don't have bf. We meet up in language centre in once a week, since its 1 hour coffee break from each of us. BUT, I don't meet others often. Or badminton date becomes more randomly and randomly. I have my long meeting and discussion almost every week and seriously korean paper make me crazy. I want my December come, I can see my superb awesome date.

Not to mention my upcoming bday, I think I have to work on that time...


Extremely random post tonight,
I shall head to sleep or read some book. I bought new books again 


First page of both, but I already plunge deeper into it. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment