Sunday, October 27, 2013

Me. Myself. Cold Blooded

It has been a tough week for me. A real tough week. Couldn't imagine myself really got this nuts and drive myself home after so much of tears. Tears create a strangely moving effect, I want go home. 

I am sorry for being this IQ and EQ low on that day,
my friend used to comment I am INPUT person, I stuff myself with a lot of negative input when I found it is unnecessary to bring it to table. Well, you know everyone have problem. 

I don't expect people to understand my situation,
don't cry me a river, I don't need to. I just need someone being there and respect my feelings too. I don't tell doesn't means I am seriously cold blooded kind of creatures in this world, respect me, this is what I want to earn.

I don't mind how you critisize about me, gossip about me or give me real hard time at the back. BUT give some respect and some room for me. I think I found my principle after so loooonngggg. (Really, people like to comment that I live without any principle) but i found one now, respect my feeling as what you wish people to give you!


Anyway, I am pretty fine now.


Give me strength, another 5 weeks to go and give me a long vacation. I need a break, a looong lonnnggg break.

No comments:

Post a Comment