Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bitch!

The habit of reading getting better. Reading books makes you better. SO, when I refuse to read, I start to pick up some quotes and remember it. (When I have time, I write it down, I'm sure I will make this habit soon again! Gimme some time!) 

Randomly pick a quotes to share, 

A good friend would offer you an umbrella in the rain, a best friend would steal yours and say "Run Bitch, Run!

You should know who is my bitch, all time.


She just do everything randomly for me this old-fashioned-mind-cold-blooded-careless-clumsy friend. Sometimes I can't find a proper word or sentence to thank her, FYI, she is cold-blooded too, so both of us won't spend too much time to say thank you with each other

BUT both of us know it well.

She used to laugh at my stories when it is not so good (dramatic starbucks handsome man stories, she LMAO) and then she sympathises my trouble when it is not so bad.


WELL, just so you know I am cold blooded but I will still cry like a baby when I face something bad. She just makes the right call after I scream and shout in my own concert car.


Love you deep Bitch! By the way, stop forcing me to take your stupid pic when my focus point is only my cup of coffee! HAHA!


See you guys in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment