Friday, November 15, 2013

Growing up Boy!

Happy Birthday ah Little Issac, Ah Little Desz, Ah Little Hao (How many nicknames you have dude!) 

I couldn't believe how swiftly time has passed us by and you're such a big BOY now! So like you're finally 21 and you're legally able to do anything you like.. But think twice before you do huh! *sinister smile*

I swear it was a emotional day for me to think like "okay this little boy now is big boy and one day he will marry with someone else and I am gonna cry like I am his mommy". This cool boy finally 21 and I can't understand why how he become another cool fella.

I used to talk like I am his mommy
"why no gf yet? Are you gay now? HAHAHAHWUALALALA" 
THEN he started to give me "wth are you saying jie?" face and ignore me.

"Do you have enough of money to spend? Nah, Jie give you 5 bucks." 

A lot of random conversations between me and him but most of the time, I talk, he ignore.

Yesterday was his birthday, I texted him, Happy Birthday Kiddo! I love you.
short reply is his style "Haha, TQ."

So I think is better than nothing, seriously.



I don't know why i blog this so randomly and randomly. Just want to tell you growing up and growing up, there is a different, growing old is inevitable. Have fun in another stage of life!



No comments:

Post a Comment