Hey bloggie!
It's been awhile huh, been really busy with my last semester work and now it's final exam. I used to study 1 week before exam but this sem, two days before your exam then you consider lucky. Guess what, my classmates and I are running last assignment, yes we sitting final but we still have last assignment to pass up.
Yes, turned into 23 this year, not really go out and have fun cause I have been arranged for two events, yea, peak time- exam. Been really doing a lot of preparation for work and all that, I really don't have much time left for my own.
Graduation dinner next week, graduation trip is coming, hair undone because hairstylist decided to keep it long and rejected to colour my hair due to CNY is next month and I am flying off next month onwards and please someone tell me how to arrange time.
Shall just end up here, I need to watch some drama and get myself in good sleep tonight, yea tomorrow, assignment and revision again.

No comments:
Post a Comment