Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas! Merry Xmas! People called Seasons greetings! I wish you all merry xmas and happy new year.

What is your plan?

I have xmas eve celebration with my ladies and new year eve celebration with my family. I am getting lazy and lazy to get out from ze house. So I think I will just order some pizza or any kind of fast food during new year eve! Xmas eve goes to korean food again! I try to blog that after tonight celebration. By the way, x turkey as we are not really keen to turkey laaa!

I have nothing to blog actually! LOL

Do some life updates perhaps?


#1 If you drop by Pavilion, please get up to 6th floor and support my japanese friend's cafe - WA cafe. They serve nice coffee, well, especially this one, this is Iced Cafe Latte, so into this because of their MILK. I either choose more milky or more to bitter, I don't like medium taste of it. LOL


#2 My all time favourite programme, Running man still, although I know Ah Paa Oh Di Ka is nice but well, find something insanely still goes for this. I can laugh until I cry LOL

#3 AND.... I graduated..... not convo yet but I am completely done with my degree. I am looking forward my career yet I am sad. How can I don't be sad when they are part of my life, and we almost talk with each other everyday and nowwww, I know I gonna change my working partner, I face the reality and I just can't say no!


I will not give up my dream and I will never forget this bunch of best friends


THAT's ALL laa, I gotta watch HK drama and programme.


Bubye! stay tuned for my korean food post :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment