HOW TO GET FREE MOVIE TICKETS?
Oh well, I know it sounds like I'm so kiasu (fear of losing) but seriously, you know, I wish I could be glamorous without spending a fortune (no need pay anything then I can be glamorous whoa!)
& I wish I can get free movie tickets so that I can help my boyfriend save money (you know lah, movie tickets are not cheap!)
I often tell myself "There's no such thing as free lunch." You want to be glamorous, you need to pay for get good stuff (like clothes and especially cosmetics!)
If you want to watch movie with your boyfriend or girlfriend, you need to pay for movie tickets.
I keep telling myself there's no such thing as free lunch, until, that was, I found this:

(Click for large)
WHO SAYS THERE'S NO FREE LUNCH, PRODUCT, FREE GOODIES OR FREE MOVIE TICKETS? WHO SAYS???????!!!This website gonna prove you wrong! http://www.yuberactive.com
All you need to do is TAKE ACTION and you will be REWARDED. Yes, REWARDED! It's free! FREE! FREE!
(Baby come and get it, what you waiting for?...)
For your information, Star Asia Trend Nation and Rimmel London Malaysia are involved! (Wei, Wei, Wei, I can get latest products from them WHOA! How about you? you? and you?)
Apart from free goodies, free movie tickers and etc. NOW I'm looking forward to...

THIS! Glam Tour Party.
We gonna HAVE FUN with this PARTY.
No comments:
Post a Comment