Thursday, April 28, 2011

Paddington house of Pancakes

It seems that every uni friends have posted up how do they celebrate the end of this semester. I have nothing to celebrate, to be honest, parting is such sweet sorrow and goodbye is the saddest word to say. You know it'll break my heart to hear they say goodbye.

I know we can have gathering and outing but how often you can do that? Always stick together just like we always do? How often we can quarrel about where to go for mealssssss? Ohwell, should not have said this, my tears is rolling now.

Yea, I told ya - I have nothing to celebrate, but due to study break, I have more opportunities to go out with another bunch of friends, although we used to see each other every week but now I have more opportunities........ to shopping with them lah.. :))))


I'M GONNA FREEZE MY CREDIT CARD AND ATM CARD, SERIOUSLY. I spend lot .___.


Staying at home is not a good idea, you'll keep telling yourself plan for dessert or lunch, dinner, breakfast, tea-time. I'm so tired that fighting with my mind... and I purposely drove to Midvalley just because of Pancakes - Paddington house of Pancakes.

Sorry peeps, I couldn't remember what I have ordered :p


I feel like a strange thing to eat salty pancakes, so, I didn't order something something like Blintzes, Pancake burgers. I order something something like American Stacks. (Sigh, I'm a person with poor memory)



I would like to try their promotion next time, English pancake sounds great!!!



As you can SEE, water was ran all over the table. (Is my fault and please forgive my careless LOL)



This is what my friend ordered, taste good :) I like how the honey goes with pancakes, it's awesome.





and this is MINE, should not ordered something something goes with Strawberry, I have wasted those strawberries, it just tooooooooo sourrrrrr. This would be perfect if without strawberries and fried apple *like donuts* (is it fried apple?!)



Overall is good, definitely will go back for more



Songssssssssss :


His voice is so amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment