Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You're with me

God is with me, whether I'm rejoicing or fighting back tears. I'm grateful because God blessed me. It will not disappoint the person who tries. Believe me, if you try hard, you're bound to succeed eventually.

Several interviews were not successful, they refused who only work for few months. (Everything goes wrong with contractual issues) and today, I got a job! I'm grateful that someone actually willing to hire me. Peeps, I got a job now! I swear, I gonna pay half for my new baby!



Thanks for the love of my parents, they gave me a lot of opportunities to try to archive my dream.


I don't not what should I say or type more...



Hmmm, how about body scrub? LOL



Got myself a new body scrub, ohwell, THE FACE SHOP again (Haha, guess you're saying that I bought The Face Shop product is because of Kim Hyun Joong LOL)


Get rid of dead skin!





Peeps, have a nice Thursday, Friday and Weekend

Crazy in love with this song..

No comments:

Post a Comment