Tuesday, November 22, 2011

22.11.11


  • Thank God that Daddy is come home safely, he actually been away from town few days ago & he experienced robbery by natives of that country. His friend's situation even worse, the passport was stolen and he need to stay few more days for customs procedures. Please come home safely too, Uncle. 
  • I have been busy lately. I back home at 11pm and wake up at 8am on next day. I stay home not more than 12 hours and I seriously miss home. 
  • My birthday is coming, all I want is this 21 years old; myself grow more stronger to against all difficulties. 
  • I hate myself for being bad temper. I'm sorry Dear Friend, You know who are you. Thank you still being here after our "cold war". I'm sorry being like this and thanks for caring all the time. You're still the best and I don't wish to lose you. 
  • Whatever is that, I gotta go now, cause runny nose is not fun at all. I just hate it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment