Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cool conversations

A cool conversations can brightens up my day. So, today,  one of the stranger come to me and we just had a very simple conversations with each other. 

"Marriage is not fun." He says 
"What make you say so Sir?" I asked
"Sometimes I just feel I love her more than she love me." He says
...
I did not end this conversations.
"Sometimes, you just have to sacrifice something and realize which one is the most important to your life, you just need time to make them understand, but all the things is done, is their turns to understand you. If you love her more than everything, let me tell you, this is great life you can ever had." 

He smiled and seems so happy because of my answer. 

"Do you believe in God?" He ask,
"Hmmm, it doesn't matter of believe or don't believe, sometimes, you just have to believe and rely on." I says

"So, do you have boyfriend?" He ask a.g.a.i.n, 
"Nope."
"WHY?" 
"... I always believe in, when you can't into the another person life, then the only choice you left is give up and move on. You just have to forget the past and move on even you know you're all alone." 

Day goes by, I'm not pissed of sorrow or happiness but I just adapt to it. I know new people almost everyday, I need to change my own step and follow their life to get survive. The only thing you have to maintain is, you're still you. You're just try to move on and adapt to others people life. 

This is life.



No comments:

Post a Comment