Anyway, thanks for all the surprised guys. Life's been good to me so far, I have bunch of cool friends, that's all I can say. Although the surprised was like failed 1000 times yet I got the best from you guys! Thanks for bought me two presents 5 Dahlia! This is how I called my high school friend, couldn't survived if I live without them. (& jumping up and down, we gonna have 5 Dahlia trip on next year!!!) I may be clumsy but I have friends who love me. & Really appreciated when I was down, you guys are being here all the time. Thanks for guide me, thanks for loving me that much, thanks for pampering me like a princess, thanks for being my friends. You guys know me well, I need no one to tell me how easy is the thing getting done, but I just need someone to tell me it's worth to do so. So you guys, rock to the max!
Thanks for nice watch, thanks for nice headphones & starbucks bottle, thanks for necklace, bracelet and thanks for all ang bao ♥ and thanks for police, I actually got saman & he wishes me happy birthday too -.-"
& I'm officially 21st now! LOL
so now, I using my new love ♥♥♥

No comments:
Post a Comment