Women/girls should be more careful and more cautious about this society. Newspaper headlines make my parents and brother feel threatened. (However, journalists are just report facts.) Please prepare an anti-rape device in your bag, the purpose of it is to preventing and deterring rape. You must be vigilant to know who is lurking around your area.
A girl was attempted rape and kidnapping at the curve carpark. This incident makes me feel horrible! Just a few days ago, I suggested my friend to meet over there! But in the end, we had cancel the appointment and changed location.
Don't walk alone! I used to walk with my friends to car park, especially when I'm in uni. FYI, the gap between my car and uni is damnnnnn far (depends on your luck lah, you can park your car near by uni if you have luck. count your luck peeps!) I told my friends I'm like SunWuKong (Monkey King), always have a journey to the west. So, can you imagine that? Is far far away, so please get someone with you and make sure you're safe.
Not only women, men also should be wary of it. Sodomy cases is also increasing, ohno, this freakinghorribleterribledangerous society. So sick :*(
Take care peeps!
Regards,
Weiy
Regards,
Weiy

No comments:
Post a Comment