I used to call them a little family. My parents love them and I love them too.
I miss my high school life.
High school for me was a time for fun, we had UNO or badminton to entertain ourselves with. There is no Facebook, no Instragram, no Weibo but FRIENDSTER. We don't really sign in into friendster and we won't tell each other about "Hey, did you know the video of blah blah blah."
That time what we concerned about is unnecessary quarrel. This insane. What I mean is that we will boycott a person if that person offended us. Sounds like real gangster!
I laugh at my innocent,
I boycott my beloved hubby because he is not gentleman. Why not gentleman? Because he was not freaking care that I helping classmates to dabao(take away) + carry on 10 packs of nasi lemak! I walked to my school with my dark shadow -.-" That time was like gloomy day I ever had, my mind was like "how can this fella treat a girl like this?!"
This sounds really really really stupid.
Now, we don't argue, and my hubby is gentleman. I couldn't remember why he don't want to help me carry my nasi lemak, perhaps he can't see me that time? Yea, I used to take LRT to school, when I reach LRT station I will take a ten minutes walk to my school. School begin at 7 something so which means I will be there around 6:30am and imagine there is a lot of tree, NO WONDER HE CAN'T SEE ME LAH. Langit masih gelap! The sky is still dark okay?
OR maybe we will argue about class fees. OR maybe we will argue about she or he don't want to sit together. OR maybe we will argue about they don't throw rubbish. OR maybe we will argue about where to go for holiday.
NOW, we don't argue but directly to point out what's wrong with each other and give a damn sweet advice/suggest/confident/comfort for each other.
Now, they are still them, being here all the time. My high school classmates from the good old days... days somehow I thought would never end!
I want to see them at least once in a week, if not I think my whole week is not complete yet. If you're my facebook or twitter followers, you might know that I count down for every friday! which means is TOMORROW!
Badminton day again!
Okay, that's enough for today. Put some mask on and I'm off to bed! Bye!
=]]]

No comments:
Post a Comment