Monday, May 21, 2012

Relieve stress

Much of the stress that people feel don't come from having too much to do but it comes from not finishing what they've started.

Sometimes the stress gets to me, I feel I'm in wrong path, the only thing keep me going is home. A place I call home.


I play sports more often, I go for gym, I go for swim, I go for badminton. Sports, the only way I think for relieve stress.


I go out for my social life but not often as before, I stay home for assignment and assignments. Otherwise, I will stay in Uni for my class and meeting. This sounds pretty good to me but sounds weird for my parents and friends.


I don't pick up calls because my baby is in silence mode. When I'm about to call back I guess everyone is sleeping soundly. On the next day, I forget what am I supposed to do, who call me and why call me, who message me, why message me, totally no idea.


I guess this is the way how people complain me right now, "I don't know what Weiy doing now, she seriously no time for call?!" Anyway, not I don't want to, is I don't have time to do so.






I try and see the good side, my stress level greatly diminish NOW!!! 


Don't stop me for sports, that is the only way I can relieve my stress. Everyone have their own way to relieve stress no? =]


Degree life is TOUGH! Bubye


Regards,
Weiy

1 comment: