Oh everybody! Been such a crazy week for me! Parents been thousand miles away from me last week, I have been through a superb busy week. Went to bestie house to settle down, mom not allow myself to stay home oneself.
I actually went to China with them but I came back four days earlier because I have tons of work to be completed and my internship is going to end. I was in the #yesmood because I #fly back to Malaysia all alone! Without any accompanied, I was in the damn damn damn good mood. I always wanted to travel with myself, mom is like #forever protest. This time, she left no choice but have to let me go home alone. Anyway, I guess she been stressed-out before my flight. My luggage was overweight, I had my panic attacked and still have to deal with the preparation issues, Mom was watch over me outside the gate and I guess she almost cry -.-" Well, she said that was her first time to see myself walk away from her side. I love you still, Mom.
I don't get plane sick cause I got my Ipad to entertain myself. HAHAHAHAAHAH
Anyway, how's my trip? The weather condition there was superb horrible. The whole journey was shaking, darn cold /.\ I wore three (regular clothes+ heavy woolen sweater + winter coat) , but still couldn't bear with the weather.
#1 Yes, I went to Nanning. See, almost everyone wearing the same thick clothes. (of course la....)
#2 The power of China. They actually selling their bag on the car, well, another way of business.
#3 There are forever pasar malam, I means their street food.
I will elaborate more once I have more time okay. I am sleepy /.\ Wanan!



No comments:
Post a Comment