How's ya everyone doing? Anyway, I missed the chance to go FMFA and also missed the chance to meet Pakho! Sounds so boring rightttt, but I actually doing real good! Friends being so mean to me, they actually had fun with Armin & they repeated in and out of love thousand times! Whatever, mean people!
The day before FMFA, I was busy with my event and when I back to town, I feel like I can sleep in anytime. SO whatever it is, I just drove back home without any care of it, but I regretted after they all posted hundred thousand pictures. I bet they had not so fun party over there because without me!
I don't really know Pakho came to Malaysia until he posted picture and said he was on his way to Malaysia, I was like "are you kidding me?" Then I called few of die hard fans, they are shouted inside the phone and said "You don't know meh? Come on, you're event coordinator, how can you don't know, you want join us? We are on our way now."
Let me declare something, I'm event coordinator but doesn't means I am CNN or Chinapress, and I have been signed in Instra once per day on the entire week, how can I know the news out there... You will not want to believe this righttttt.... I was so busy, I don't have time to boom shake boom shake. Hopefully I can go on this weekend, mushroom is growing /.\
Whatever it is, I really had fun with my work. Few friends called and said "Are you workaholic now? Why can't we have time with you!" This made my guilty up to 200 level, to be honest, even I have time I also wish to sleep, you will never believe that my dark circles was dark like salted egg. I spent around 500 for my skin care and I spent around RM300 for my eye care product. Boss said I kiasi... HAHA, which is true!
I just simply love my job and what I doing, feels like I was born this way, born to be with you, event!
I really wish to elaborate more but I really have to go now, my report is waiting me, Taylor's is being soooooo efficient now, they want our report as fast as we can. I will......
Goodbye!
#1 My favourite brand of skin care, Origins! I only use their skin care product, next time elaborate more okay!
#2 Being so style after the event, exhausted but really had so much fun with them! Styled ahemers!
BYE!


No comments:
Post a Comment