Couldn't stand too long for this disappointed, I must come to blog.
Happy birthday Mom, I love you. People do change, things will change but my love for you never change. Brought Mom to her favourite brunch restaurant - Antipodean, she love Big breakfast and Cafe latte. She said breakfast keeps people alive
BF argument fell on the same day, ruined my mood but it doesn't really spoil my mood to celebrate birthday with my Mom, BF can have a lot but I only have one Mom, the only Mom.
Move on is what I ever need...
I'm not pencil thin lady, with long, dark, straightened hair hanging on from a centre parting in a glossy sweep. I don't wear tight boot-cut jeans and high heeled boots, I don't wear earrings and I don't carry the latest designer handbag. I always named myself or regarded myself as someone who was an oddity, who didn't fit in of leng lui group.
and more to the point, I don't change for anyone.
I doesn't mind argument, somehow I think it keeps us alive and I very much enjoy my BF company, but what has happened to us after we found boundaries? Red warning word ever - boundary. When did it become acceptable for us to butt in on our life whenever we already we used to it, without so much as a "sorry dear..." And worse, when did we keep repeating the same mistakes and without so much as "please forgive me..." When, I wonder. When do we stop teaching or learning from each other to say "I love you" or "I miss you" Sitting here and reminds back our relationship these days, I often hear you say your feeling with not a second for me to say I got feeling too..
I'm becoming your granted and I'm becoming the person I don't ever know, any more. And, surely, twenty three is too young to be turning our relationship in this way.
I already had word with him a million times and frankly to say that I don't have the energy any more. I'm only human and I can't do it alone all the time, and sometimes I'm just too damned tired for this any more.
Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment