Tuesday, July 16, 2013

C'est la vie :)



The recipe for a good holiday smell!

Alright, talk about hobbies today.

Whenever people ask me what my interests are, I'd usually go blank, not that I don't know what my interests are but I just have a lot. I love coffee, I love how can I spend some quality time with my own at some very random coffee shops. Simply get a nice corner then sitting there for whole afternoon and read some books! C'est la vie (That's life!)

Or maybe date some coffee lover and chill for the whole afternoon. Don't slap me, when I am busy, I seriously can't squeeze out some time for reading. So, I am really appreciate the time I can date someone out!

A short getaways with my friends on next month, I can't wait to sunbath and read a book on the beach! I just CAN'T WAIT. Anyway, this well explained that I am facing financial difficulties, I have to pay half for my trip -____-

Holiday begins, but I decided to stay home. Daddy pinky promised with me he will give me money and buy more books! YEA! I love reading, he and momma know me well, I love to read. Mama bought a new lap desk for me, yeayeayea, *at first I was mumbling to my mom that I don't have bf and no one gonna buy me extra accessories, so the next day she bought me new lap desk* OMG! PROVED! Your family is way better than your bf! HAHA

Read more books people!


Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment