Old picture with little pimple on my left :*)
I seriously never think too much of inflammation in the past. Sometimes throat swollen or double eyelid swollen I will just like take it easy man, it will lessen after few hours of rest.
Been really busy like busy-bee in past few weeks, not enough sleep is the main problem, I can't sleep well even now. I will stay awake if I have my so called enough sleep - 5 hours rest. Damn this feeling, I really wish I can sleep like 8 hours. I don't bother much about my neck and throat, been suffering it like 3 days, so I told my mom, I think I actually "sleep tak nicely" or maybe my posing is wrong *sounds lagi wrong kan?* after that I went to work again.
Yesterday was bad after I came back from besties birthday celebration. I thought my throat is going to pain again, drink more water, be own doctor then I went to bed. In the middle of night, I felt like I can't breathe nicely man, I was chocking with my own sputum
Result: I went to clinic and doctor said it was inflammation of throat (imagine my MEME face, are you serious? Inflammation? Can I buy toto now? Why I so lucky man?) then it caused your neck looks swollen then you feel swelling pain then you have to eat medicines then you have to rest and apply MC then you have to skip your classes and all that.
BUT, I have presentation tomorrow.
Feels so damn bad now, I shall rest now before it turn to more worst. Just to let you know, my final is on next week.
:(
Happy Birthday Mr.Ryan :) I miss you this old friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment