My previous banned looks plain, so plain and decided to create some WOW but end up just WTF. Common sense, people end up thinking of that three most powerful words but I simply defined it as Way To Fly. GOTCHA righttttttt.
Have I told you I went to Malacca again for one day trip? Short gateway with ze high school friends :*) Not to forget my crime partner aka forever seeking love tour guide.
Co-pilot? Blah, I don't know how they call some assistance of pilot, so he simply gave himself a name - co-pilot. All time sacrifice for us, queued up for Nadaje cakes and keep talking with pilot (driver LOL) to make sure he is awake, while we are sleeping soundlyyyyy.
Forever mission for me, she is too good like catch you to catch her photo, this obviously failed again MEH
Forever couple, face alike 99% and we are still laughing the same thing over and over again.
Pilot and co-pilot resting time. Behind scene, nagged us like they are our granny. OhNO.
Every time. I am getting bored with this but friends always wanted to try.
FYI, 32 square have Nadeje branch, you can go to try instead of travel that far.
FYI, 32 square have Nadeje branch, you can go to try instead of travel that far.
P/S It's that beautiful dreamers that make beautiful things happen! TQQQQQQQ! I still have one more semester to go, thank you for the good offered and thank you someone who made the call for me, it was so touch and happy. Thanks! Appreciate! *jump up and down*





No comments:
Post a Comment