Friday, August 9, 2013

Be good to people

Late night thought... Almost leaving phobia throughout The Conjuring /.\ It's always a trap, friends can really catch me and put me sit in the cinema nicely. They are good in disturb even I'm fully prepare for the horror movie, I use my jacket wisely, it can totally cover my whole face. However, they are still good in pull my jacket or use their hands, fingers anything that they could use to frighten me. DISISBAD! iisdislikehorrormoviewhyyouguysdontunderstand? 


# I got this picture from google, just trying to show y'll how I cover my face. I am expert now that you can ask advice from me. How to hide nicely but at the same time you can watch some scene through the stitch LOL

Late night thought attack, of course it happens for a reason, I am not going to expose what caused me to come out this post but definitely not a good one.  Which contains a lot of disappointment and speechless but I hope whoever reading this, don't be the one I point out in this article.

I don't know since when I have become a person who loves to read, I means almost everything. I research a lot of those wisdom quotes and compile it in a book and a box that I got it in Daiso. It is challenge yet exciting way to encourage me move on and look things widely. Or maybe I should say, I have this habit since the moment I suffered of goodbye-my-love stage. Put yourself in a good position and make sure you no regret of it. I believe most of the people will have a down time, can't do anything right, God must be kidding with us or anything even worse that we could think of. But I always believe in life, it can be beautiful, like how people always say you can't feel you're happy if you're not been through sad, you're not appreciate what you have until you lost it. People tend to regret things until they truly lose it.


SO, I started to move on. I like how people share their mind with me or maybe their experience, something we may not experience but one day we gonna use it as reference or use those experience to comfort people. I've learned that we can't always count on people to feel what we feel or understand what we understand because everyone have different journey. Be good to people is simple principle, love and you will be loved, simple theory and principle but not many people understand. Respect other people's feeling and situation even you can't understand them. This is not a hard thing to do, or maybe you don't respect people but don't use harsh words as one of the weapon to hurt people. Guard your mouth, if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all. Why should we always misjudge people yet torn them shreds with harsh words before we really step in their shoes and understand? Or maybe feel the way they feel?

I wouldn't want my harsh words or somebody harsh words stay in my situation, life or decision. It hurts.

Being good to people doesn't means you have to always donate money, donate blood or anything, but sometimes, being good to people is means stop to judge them.




Life is combination of forgiveness and kindness. Be good people! 


No comments:

Post a Comment