We were planned this trip for some time, should research more about this Penang island but failed to do so, if not we can explore more food and place to chill.
A really short gateway for myself and my friends. Concluded this trip as eat, drink and play. It was a great one, at least I'm not pyjamas all day for my holiday. Friends complained my holiday is too plain, except reading, I am still reading. Otherwise, coffee. Like it's always coffee time....
Before I start to write about my Penang trip, I think I should introduce some best coffee for y'll coffee lovers. My favourite time is after language class then I will go to Coffee Stain Joseph @ Fahrenheit 88 for some good coffee time.
I missed last week class due to Penang trip, so today I went down to town settle my Korea International test problem and not to forget coffee time! Cool cube in Coffee Stain Joseph is newwwww! Another great experienced with them, the smelled burned coffee just way too good! I actually instra-video it but I don't think I can bring up to here, sooooooooo, sorry LOL.
Youtube time + coffee = awesome! Cool cube is something it comes with coffee ice cube and you can pour some warm milk in, a good combination! However, I don't really can taste the milk, which is a little bit of disappointment but overall still a great journey LOL.
So NOW, dadaaaa for my first day of Penang trip. Friends suggested we go for some dimsum, alright, guess most of the ipoh rang know Fuu Shan dim sum very well. We purposely stopped and eat. Fresh and not that expensive, some reasonable price that you can't get in KL.
the fat one actually spoiled the picture :< I asked him hide away but he purposely just be the fat one there :<
I think we actually took 1.5 hours reached Penang island, it's their lunch time, we can't find any good parking lot nearby those hawker centre, then we rushed to Strait Quay for our lunch. I can't recall what's the restaurant name but it was bad experienced for me. It looks tempting in the picture but never a good one in real life. Their pizza is even worst than Pizza Hut, not crunchy is the first point and they seems over priced for the food, like pineapple and ham, how much you can cost for this hawaiian pizza? Still, I can't recall the price but my friends commented it was expensive these slices of pizza. She was the one paid for this, so, I don't know.
This is the bad fish & chips that I have tasted so far. If you know me well, I am the person who hates fishy fish, I can only eat a small piece of it for the whole fish. But I eat fish & chips, those good cooked. Like smoke salmon and cod fish. The above picture fish & chips can really worst, it smells bad and I don't give a good impact of how they prepare this piece of fish. Frozen fish without any pickled for it, it turned bad, so bad. The only thing it entertain is the broccoli.
Same goes to this chicken chop, nothing excited and the chicken chop is something you can simply get at any supermarket.
"Milo" tiramisu, I can't understand why they use milo powder instead of cocoa powder. I am dessert expert assistance, this can be a nightmare for a dessert lover.
Friends were so excited of the yacht and sailboat LOL
check in around 2 something, we were damn regretted for not buying pool view room, which is only another RM100 but the room was still a good experience for me.
I actually want to swim to the pool bar and order some drinks but the height of the pool around the pool bar was HORRIBLE. I am too short hahahah
toilet can be so awesome too, it actually can be so open style, means without lock the door and people can look through you shower :*>
that's all for today :> Imma work now :D













No comments:
Post a Comment