I think this picture says it all. Yes, no doubt, I went to Hard Rock Hotel, Penang for experienced some luxury stay. Recommended hotel for you guys, if you want some peaceful and beach holiday in Malaysia, try Hard Rock Hotel or Golden Sands Resort, both located at Batu Ferringi. FYI, I went to worked for a conference on penang last April, and Golden Sands Resort left me a superb memory and feeling.
This was my first time I paid that much for a hotel (Hard Rock) in Malaysia, I don't have extra budget for flight tickets (I am still a student lah, don't give me a
I think I got the cheapest offers cause we choose to stay in weekday instead of weekend. SHOULD really book for two days instead of one day only, the next day stay in somewhere nearby Gurney was really another experience for me. A bad experience I would comment.
My vacation will be over until end of this month and I will go back to uni for my last semester. I am heading straight for graduation in four months time, which is scariest thought of all. A thousand thoughts race through my mind, but nothing come out of my mouth.
I want security and comfort yet seek new adventure.
I likes unconventionality change, please lead me to somewhere unplanned and uncharted so that I can remember it forever. Life based on live and let live policy, I believe in life, it will sun shine a lot brighter.
Be patience, I will upload one by one. Today's thought more than anything else.


No comments:
Post a Comment