Monday, March 28, 2011

Ben's @ Pavilion

Pavilion shopping mall considering as my second home. Thanks for foursquare, all of my friends know that I'm pavilion kaki. I don't know why I'm so in love with Pavilion, I just think it is a great mall in Kuala Lumpur (so far). About a week ago, most of my friends post about Ben's @ Pavilion at their Twitter, Facebook. SO, I went downtown to try this restaurant. Hmmm........................................ their food did not let me down!





Me and my babe men are big big fans of CHEEZEeeeSee. So, we ordered the food is all about cheese, cheese and CHEESE. We are not big appetite, we only ordered two meals and one dessert. (I wish to order more but friends stop to do that because I only enjoy the moment to order food but not the moment of EAT)


I can't remember what I ordered, so I just simply elaborate it :p







Veggie soup and CHEESE on top. ohmy, it is just superb. *Thumbs up*



Turkey ham with CHEESE (Superb again) oh, they served color chips too! My favorite ♥





Chocolate Rocky Road Cake (something something like Chocolate + Peanut + Marshmallow)
*To be honest, if you eat this more, you will feel like it is greasy dessert and I'm not a fan nor is a friend of marshmallow, so yea, not really like it.*

Definitely, I will go back for more :D Especially DESSERT.

No comments:

Post a Comment