Moment of silence to pay tribute to natural disaster victims. 祈り
Has been raining all day long and I really feel depressed of it. I feel worse after knowing disaster news, I only wish for peace, no one gets hurt. Please
Words are not easy to say, this is so true. It's not easy to say I'm sorry, so what's the point that you break it without telling me excuse me? I never thought there's come a time and you wake me up from this peaceful life. I've heard a lot of stories from my friends, from promises to heartbreaks and from heartbreaks to stand up once again. Don't tell me stand up once again is easy, it's not easy peeps, or I would say "It has never been easier." I feel like a clown, never gave up to make you laugh. It ain't right just to be like this, there's nothing you can do after heartbreaks.
Tell me what it feels like? You never knew we could just leave this way.
Enough with the crap, I would like to blog about Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant. Friends has been introduced me this restaurant few times, I can't really understand why after I went to this restaurant.
I like GimChi (cabbage), Ddukppoki 떡볶이 (Rice cake), this actually explain why I will go to Korean restaurant often. AH, sometimes not because korean food in Malaysia is quite expensive (poor T___T)
Ah, Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant actually sale something like teppanyaki but in Korean Style, I was surprised and wonder how it taste like. After today, I starting to understand why most of my friends like to go there! Ahh, Dalgalbi, Dalgalbi
♥
Please go to Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant if you're a big fan of teppanyaki or korean food, awww just like me.
OH WAIT, Have I told you how much it cost me? I only spend like RM20 for this meal, is worth lahhh! (I usually spend more than forty for Korean Food =/= )

Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant!!!

Cooked right infront of me :D (Have I told you all guys that I have a weird habit? I like to see someone cooking infront of me and I will tell myself that this meal is for you, is for you. AWWW just like kid no? Waiting food to be served (:)


You can add some noodles in, it won't taste weird!

And I went for some grocery shopping after dinner ♥
I called this as Korean Day
No comments:
Post a Comment