I need part time job badly :/ (From May to October, I'm leaving town on November, please introduce me part time job, I'm serious) I need to earn money by my own, I need to buy new laptop because my laptop is an unusual situation, I called it as "hemiplegia". I'm not going to spend my Dad money for laptop cause I would like to pay by my own. I need 6k in these few months, yes, I kid you not!
I'm leaving town on November, I need to pay by own again, so now tell me, how can I calm down?
(Thanks for the help from my friends, they are helping me to find part time job, have few appointments for interview, thanks peeps! I appreciate it much!)
P/S If any part time job introduce, please leave a comment at comment box (as long as is KL area) Thanks everyone!

I have no pictures to upload so I would like to put my own photo here HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment