I actually spent my half day infront of my lappie just because of Korean Drama. YA, blame on me again, in fact I am so busy with my project and also another one - UNKNOWN assignment. Lecturer has gave the topic but I have no idea of it, so I called it as unknown.
I prefer drama plays out with realistically instead of illusion. If you are like me, like those realistically drama, you can give a try on Personal Taste (YA, another reason of why I watched this drama is because of Lee Min-Ho)
Nothing much to blog, don't feel like typing or staring infront of lappie anymore. I am so tired, imaging you're spending whole afteroon in the nursery (for moral assignment), taking care with those cupcakes (cupcake is the best word to describe children), playing with them, being a responsible photographer and yam-cha with groupmates. WELL, EXHAUSTED!
Those cupcakes are so adorable & don't look upon on their knowledge, they even introduce me nice apps in iphone. I was like OMG, when I was young, I only know what is game boy, you know lah, that time you have game boy, you're consider as lucky child already. NOW? They don't know what is game boy but ipad, iphone or anything start with I. Well, I starting to understand why children would prefer use ipad for racing games or angry bird. SO HI TECH MEH!
I feel so left behind meh. so how about Ipad 2? Night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment