I can be nice when I want to, I can't be nice to you when I don't want to, this is simple theory. If I underlying problem with backstabbers which means I'm lack of self-esteem.
Please don't specialize saying the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong person. I can be nice and I can be bad too. Those backstabbers are nothing new, they are just so great and create another fairytale.
I would say, being apathetic is a pathetic way to be. But I seriously don't care about you because what matters to you does not matter to me. You only hurt me when I'm turned back.
Anyway, I have no idea & what should I say since it's latest trend and everyone seems to be in style. You're just spend your whole life's energies backstabbing.
Just watch out, who will you challenge with.
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. " - Eleanor Roosevelt
No comments:
Post a Comment