Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just like this

Life is not easy for any of us. It's just not easy you know, if everything in life were easy, there would be no opportunity to make you grow. I just feel angry when people want to end their life, just like this. Hurting yourself is so not cool, self-injury just showing how stupid you are. (I'm sorry if my words are too harsh for you.) BUT, there MUST have other ways to cope with your problem.

WHY AM I SO MAD ABOUT THIS? JUST BECAUSE I HAD JUST FACED WITH A PEOPLE WHO WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE FOR LOVE. He want commit suicide just because of FOREVER LOVE, but peeps, forever is a pretty long time. How sure you are she is the only one for you? If talk about forever, back to reality yet sounds impossible - forever young. (Please, belly laugh.)

When you say you can't get over it & how sure you are you can't get through it? How sure you are? Few years ago, people inference that I can't give up ex-love but who knows I can get over it? (I purposely italic inference because they do not guess, but infer me. LOL) Imma happy kid now, WHO KNOWS THAT?

Love isn't everything and I know without love everything is nothing. Sometimes, love can be easy.

Don't make yourself so sick about this, you can get over it. I'm sure you can

No comments:

Post a Comment