Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rojak (1)

Eat a lot of rice would make you gain weight. I eat a lot of rice, about two scoops for my dinner (not daily but it happened just now) I'm so guilty now :( *someone told me should not waste food & I seriously hate him now, he forced me to eat two scoops of rice for my dinner. How can this happen to me?!*



Guess who is this?! Devil!



I seriously don't know what should I blog but I feel like to blog, LOL. Decided to upload some pictures here.




If you don't know who is this, let me introduce you. This is one of my baby, I call her as Boby a.k.a babymen. Happy Birthday to her :)



This is so expensive you know! I feel like crying after bought it home. But it's really worth enough because it bring good effect on my face.



This is so expensive you know! I feel like dying after bought it home. But seriously, it bring good results for my face.



Lunch with family just so great, although I don't really like business talk, it just boring enough.



Weibo is so great, please add me or "attention" to me LOL



Sunset, this will be perfect if I tag my camera along but I didn't. Phone captured this and it came out with not bad result. This is so great no?


Mom, thank you
I'm glad that you understand and notice my emotion is wandering.

3 comments: