Many people believe that alcohol is good enough to get you ZzZzs but alcohol does not work for me. I'm not alcoholics & I don't really enjoy it. One of the reason is I'm allergic to beer. (Itching makes me feel uncomfortable :/) But drinking alcohol occasionally is a good idea. I means sitting with good friends & with few cups of alcohol can be so nice. (Ohwellwell, a little disappointed with the drink I order just now, cranberry does not work well with cherry LOL I don't like cherry!)
Good friends got me touching from the way they're talking. A very big hug for you all & Happy Birthday to our sweetie pie - Joyce Lim a.k.a babymen.
Something something to say (When we are still young!)
There is no right way or wrong way but you know you just have to live. I'm not saying I'm a genius, but we have to or I should say, we must to believe that, the future is bright and be careful, sometimes you have to wear shades ---------->just like this LOL
When you have opportunity to archive what you don't have, you should be happy for that because you still holding a chance to be what you want to be.
Since we can't change the past, make a better change for your future. You should know, we should heed lesson of failures instead of successful.
You will let it go when you pain enough to holding on & you know that's the only option you left.
XOXO.
(Have a good good night) (●´∀` ●)
No comments:
Post a Comment