When you shout out loud for the elderly, do you ever think of their feelings? When you told elderly that they are so annoying and do you ever flash back when you're small, they are the one beside you tell you what you supposed to do, what is not? Do you ever think of this, small kids? Please think about it. Instead of showing your care to your lover, please spend more time to your love one. Who stay by your side since you're small? You should know it better than me.
When you want to paint your day with rainbow, please learn how to share the happiness with others. Sharing is caring, understand?
It hurts me when people forget how to respect elderly. I shed my tears when I heard this disrespect and ungrateful screaming toward elderly. I can feel how anxious they are...
Don't let them feel helpless, please.
Awww, I miss Grandma. I gonna date her out for candle dinner =] Miss her, miss her ♥
Just a short update before I MIA. Gonna get more rest, herbal tea is on my table now, sore-throat is torture me, runny nose is not fun at all. I am wasting tissue and selling wan-tan -_____- Please gimme some times to spend with my bed can?
November holiday, please come ya faster.
This is a great old song ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment